Dr Anthony Sebba has been in practice since 1984 and established Arthritis Associates in 1999.
Arthritis Associates is a rheumatology practice. Our expertise lies in the diagnosis and management of disorders of the joints and bones and other conditions of the musculo-skeletal system, such as tendonitis. We are particularly interested in the assessment and treatment of osteoporosis. We offer skilled evaluation and treatment of auto-immune disorders in which immune system changes can result in inflammation in various organs.
Our center offers advanced specialist diagnoses and treatment of these problems. We are proud of our professional and experienced staff.
We know that you’re busy and try hard not to keep you waiting. We accept new patients.
• Ultrasonic guided joint and tendon injections
• Diagnostic ultrasound and bone density testing (DXA)
• On-site infusion therapy suite, staffed with highly trained infusion nurses
• Access to clinical drug trials in osteoporosis and arthritis
Conditions we treat:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Osteoarthritis (OA)
• Systemic sclerosis (formerly scleroderma)
• Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
• Systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE)
• Temporal arteritis