Arthritis Associates is a rheumatology practice. Our expertise lies in the diagnosis and management of disorders of the joints and bones and other conditions of the musculo-skeletal system, such as tendonitis. We are particularly interested in the assessment and treatment of osteoporosis. We offer skilled evaluation and treatment of auto-immune disorders in which immune system changes can result in inflammation in various organs.
Our center offers advanced specialist diagnoses and treatment of these problems. We are proud of our professional and experienced staff.
We are accepting new patients.
• Ultrasonic guided joint and tendon injections
• Diagnostic ultrasound and bone density testing (DXA)
• On-site infusion therapy suite, staffed with highly trained infusion nurses
Conditions we treat:
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Systemic sclerosis (formerly scleroderma)
• Polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR)
• Psoriatic arthritis
• Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
• Systemic lupus erythematosis (SLE)
• Temporal arteritis